Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
- I’m currently a senior at my high school right now and I’m struggling with trying to find my place in the world. I’ve got a lot to figure out and I hope blogging might help me find what I’m looking for in life.
- I love caring for my dog, Zeus, by May he will be about 12 years old. Taking him for walks helps me stop worrying about what’s going on in my life.
- My name is Athena, but I’m not actually greek, my parents wanted to name me that because they knew someone with that name.
Answers to Zoë’s Questions:
- The last book I abandoned was Hot House by Brain Aldiss, the setting took place where the earth had stop orbiting the sun and plants became animal like. I didn’t like the names of the characters or the way he described the plants. He would only give one to two sentences of description for each one, which bothered me because I couldn’t picture the plants or the characters well.
- One book to movie adaptation that I was unbelievably disappointed in was The City of Bones. I talked about what I didn’t like about it in my Movie vs. Book post.
- Still life pictures are my favorite book covers! If my friends hadn’t told me the plot of Twilight, I probably would have read it. I especially love still life photos that give the viewer the same feelings that the story gives them. My post, Dear Authors, STOP Putting Characters on the Cover goes more in depth on what covers I like.
- A universe I would want to live in is probably Narnia, I love talking to animals and it would be cool if animals could literary talk back to me. I’m not really that much of a religious person, but Aslan still means so much to me. If I had a wardrobe like that, I’d never leave it.
- If books became scented I would buy one that had a coffee smell to it. I love waking up to the smell of coffee in the mourning. If I planned to read the majority of a book at night, I would choose a lavender scent. Lavender makes people sleepy and -at least in my opinion- I find it calming.
- What is one book you have read that you think is underrated? Why do you think it’s underrated?
- If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three books what would you bring?
- Which would you prefer: coffee, tea, or neither? Why?
- Do you keep the artist separate from the art? Or do you think they should go together? What I mean is, say an artist creates something that you absolutely love, but you find out they are a terrible person, would you still enjoy their art or would you boycott it?
- The weird question: If you had to do cartwheels or somersaults for the rest of your life which one would you choose?
Your turn! Even if you’ve done it before feel free to do it again.